If you require remote assistance for one of our technicians to access your computer, please make arrangements first by contacting us. You will then be directed to come back to this page for further directions.
This page provides instructions on how to download “remote login” software so your technician can access your computer and help troubleshoot as needed. Please follow the below instructions carefully:
- STEP ONE: Click on the appropriate link for your computer:
- STEP TWO: Save the file to your computer. Be sure to remember where you saved it to. A good place is on your desktop so it is easy to find.
- STEP THREE: Find the saved file either on your desktop or in your File Explorer window and double click to run it:
A security warning may appear where you are asked to run the file. Click “Run” or “Ok” as prompted.
- STEP FOUR: Let your technician know what your ID and Password are that appear in the resulting window:
- STEP FIVE: Sit back and relax while your technician now has control of your mouse and can take care of whatever needs to be done. At any time you can take control of the mouse back but we suggest you not touch your mouse unless instructed to so your technician can quickly and easily take care of matters.
- STEP SIX: Once completed, your technician will end the session and close the connection between your computers.