Every entrepreneur wants to have ‘ABUNDANCE’ in their business. In fact most entrepreneurs would say they would like to have a whole lot more abundance than what they have right now.
You might be surprised to learn that when you are using the principles and tools from the ‘Law of Attraction’ we think of abundance as a feeling and not a thing!
That piece of information may just be the missing piece that allows you to attract more abundance in your business.
Let’s take a look at ‘how’ this actually works.
The Law of Attraction is a very powerful and hidden universal law of energy that operates 24/7 365 days of the year. It is your energy that attracts things, people, situations and circumstances to you.
And when you attract things, people, situations and circumstances to you – you always want to observe how you feel about what you are attracting. Do you feel in lack, or do you have feelings of abundance where you are grateful for what you already have in your life?
Your energy gives off a mood or a feeling or as we call it in the Law of Attraction a ‘vibration’. That vibration is either positive vibe or negative vibe. When you look around at your business ask yourself how you feel about what you have going on.
You might be someone who when they think about ‘abundance’ you immediately think that ‘abundance = money’ this is actually not entirely true. Money can give you a feeling of abundance but ….
The best way to attract more money is actually by removing money from the equation!
You can get all caught up in thinking that they only way you will ever feel abundant is by having more money and while we all love more money. Try focusing on what makes you feel abundant.
You just might have to re-frame some of your negative thoughts from a feeling of lack:
- My clients keep cancelling at the last minute and that ticks me off
- Everybody else is making money except me
- Seems like all I do is work, work, work
- I just don’t have enough time to get everything done and I feel overwhelmed.
To a more positive reframe like this to feel more abundance…
- Isn’t it great that I have clients contacting me – feels great to know my services are needed
- I am in the process of building great relationships with my clients
- I love it when my clients ask me out for a coffee – it feels great when I take breaks
- Super excited that I completed that last project and I’ve prioritized what I need to do next – feeling good!
The job description of the Law of Attraction is this:
So this is where the attraction starts – by you paying attention to ’what makes you feel abundant’. Put these memories of those abundant feelings into your conscious mind.
Start looking for people, situations, things, circumstances that make you feel abundant and you will start attracting more of the same!
Express Gratitude Always
What have you attracted today that makes you feel abundant? What did you attract yesterday? What did you attract while you were reading this article? Did someone contact you to take you out for a coffee? Did you thank them?
Did you just get something on sale that you’ve been putting off buying in your business? Did you get excited and tell your friends about the great deal? Were you out networking and you won a bottle of wine? How did you feel when you won it?
Look at everything you have in your life right now and start thanking the Law of Attraction for all that you have already attracted. And since abundance is a feeling think of what makes you feel good, start expressing gratitude for that.
Look for the evidence that is already surrounding you and become a ‘proof seeker’.
When I have asked my coaching clients where they ‘feel abundant’ they came up with this list:
- When I go for a walk in the woods I feel connected to Source and I feel good
- If someone offers to buy me a coffee, lunch or dinner I’m totally grateful
- When I see something I like I take a picture of it and think about how it will feel when I have it
- The times my family gets together and we have a really great time
- When I get a Notification of Payment from Pay Pal
- Imagining myself taking time off for a vacation with my family
- When my husband makes me a delicious dinner and pours me a glass of my favorite wine
- When I can buy anything I want without thinking about the cost
It doesn’t matter what makes you feel abundant. If it’s helpful then you might want to keep a journal and write down what you are grateful for daily, for some people taking a picture of something you love or would love to have on your iPhone and looking at it whenever you need a smile.
Find your way of attracting more abundance and do it deliberately and you will attract more!
This is my mantra. If you like it use it, if not, create one of your own that has a high vibration for you:
I am open to receiving Infinite Abundance from Source however it may come to me.
Thank You Thank You Thank You
About the Author, Dana J. Smithers
Dana J. Smithers is on a mission to inspire and empower women entrepreneurs around the world. At 50 she left a high-paying corporate job and over the years launched 3 businesses earning a 6-figure income.
As a Certified Law of Attraction Trainer she you how to use LOA tools to build a business by working on your limiting beliefs. As a Certified Sacred Gifts Guide she helps you discover what makes you feel on purpose and fulfilled. As an Emotion Code practitioner Dana knows how to release your trapped negative emotions that have built up over the years and are now holding you back from moving forward. She invites you to sign up for her enewsletter for tips, insights and inspiration and her FREE ebook 'The POWER of your WORDS' at Empowered Women in Business. She looks forward to making a real connection with you on www.FB.com/coachdanasmithers. Her NEW Law of Attraction Gratitude Journal is available on www.amazon.com.